I have contributed to student wellbeing during my forty seven years with public education in NSW. I have provided supervision for psychologists, collaborated on policy development for student welfare, child protection, disabilities, critical incidents and attendance. I have development of training programs for behaviour management, stress management, student well-being and management of trauma.
I have worked extensively for substantial periods at school, district and regional levels to address issues where student behaviours have had a major impact on the functioning of schools.
* Training for provisional psychologists seeking registration.
* Training for counsellors and school psychologists in supervision techniques.
* Professional learning for teachers and school executive.
* Coaching for school staff seeking promotion.
* Resilience strategies to support staff in schools experiencing trauma.
* High School Peer Mentoring programs.
* Training Mediators.
* Mediation for school staff conflicts.
* Tours to Asia, Turkey, Egypt and Russia to facilitate wellbeing.
I welcome receiving an expression of interest for provisional psychologists seeking supervision, professional learning and conducting reviews into school systems of student well-being.
I welcome your enquiries via email.