School executive and aspiring school executive.
- To identify common conflicts that occur in schools.
- To understand the basic needs of all individuals
- To learn several basic conflict management techniques
- To practice techniques for a current or potential conflict.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- identify and prioritise common school conflicts
- understand the basic needs of individuals based on the work of William Glasser
- learn conflict management strategies
- create a plan for managing a current or potential conflict.
- Group work
- Full day
- 10 to 30 participants
- Lecture space
- Space for small groups
- Rob Spence – Education Psychologist and Consultant
- Contact Rob for a quote.