Reviewing Student Wellbeing Practices
Assisting schools review their Student Wellbeing Practices.
To assist school teams:
- with a process to review Student Wellbeing Practices
- with identifying data to analyse
- analyse data
- plan for areas requiring change
- with evaluation of changes.
At the conclusion of review school will have:
- systematically reviewed all aspects of Student Wellbeing
- developed a Student Wellbeing Plan
- Introductory planning session
- Meetings with School Team (number of meetings to be determined by school team after Introductory Session)
- Email support for School Team Leader over 12 months
- Ongoing over 12 months
- Introductory planning session with school team – one day
- School team of 6 to 8 (must include Principal and a cross section of staff)
- Meeting space
- Consultant available for meeting with school executive for free prior to committing to ongoing support.
- Rob Spence – Education Psychologist and Consultant
- Contact Rob for a quote using the Expression of Interest Form.