Stress and Time Management
Teachers, school executive, school support staff and parents so as to gain an understanding of what is stress and effective ways to manage stress.
- To explore what is stress
- To learn how our bodies react to stress
- To explore who owns the problem (Who Owns the Monkey?)
- To develop simple time management strategies
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- identify different stressors in their lives
- understand how our bodies react to stress
- use strategies to manage problem ownership
- use relevant time management strategies
- Group work
- 2 hours
- 10+ participants
- Lecture space
- This workshop is beneficial for staff and parent groups.
- This workshop can be included as part of an overall package for an executive training weekend.
- Rob Spence – Education Psychologist and Consultant
- Contact Rob for a quote.