School executive and school leaders to gain an understanding of whole school decision making and a simple model for implementing change.
- To explore a model of effective school Decision Making
- To explore a model for implementing change
- To develop a plan to introduce a change
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- understand an effective model for school planning
- understand a model for implementing change
- develop a plan to introduce a change
- Individual activity
- Group work
- 3 hours
- 10+ participants
- Lecture space
- This workshop is suitable as part of an executive school planning weekend.
- This workshop is suitable for aspiring school executive.
- To assist practice at planning for change, participants should come to the workshop with an example of something they would like to see change in their school.
- Rob Spence – Education Psychologist and Consultant
- Contact Rob for a quote.