Understanding Grief, Loss and Trauma
Teachers, school executive, school support staff and parents so as to gain an understanding of grief whether it is a result of death, pending death, divorce/separation and disabilities.
- To explore the different types of loss
- To consider the normal reactions to grief
- To learn appropriate ways to support grieving people
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- identify different grief situations
- understand the different normal reactions to grief
- understand how to support grieving people
- Group work
- 3 hours
- 10+ participants
- Lecture space
- This is an information workshop not a therapy session.
- Ideally this workshop is prior to any traumatic event in a school
- Rob Spence – Education Psychologist and Consultant
- Contact Rob for a quote.